This Internet site is operated or under the control of Vibra Healthcare, LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark, service mark, or logo displayed on this website without the express permission of Vibra Healthcare or the third party that may own the trademark, service mark, or logo.
We remind visitors to the Vibra Healthcare website and affiliated sites that nothing ever takes the place of a consultation with a physician. While we are happy to provide general medical information, if you have any questions about your health, make an appointment and discuss your questions with your healthcare provider. Vibra Healthcare assumes no responsibility for how you use the information contained on this website.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Vibra Healthcare’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Vibra Healthcare’s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Vibra Healthcare at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Vibra Healthcare’s website are provided “as is.” Vibra Healthcare makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Vibra Healthcare does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Vibra Healthcare or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Vibra Healthcare’s Internet site, even if Vibra Healthcare or a Vibra Healthcare authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Vibra Healthcare’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vibra Healthcare does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Vibra Healthcare may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Vibra Healthcare does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Vibra Healthcare may provide links to other healthcare organizations that are not part of the Vibra Healthcare web family. These sites may provide more detailed information, which may be useful to web visitors for informational purposes. Organizations, companies, or individuals other than Vibra Healthcare or its affiliates manage these sites, and they are not under Vibra Healthcare’s control. Vibra Healthcare is not responsible for the information or links you may find on such sites. Vibra Healthcare provides links to these sites only as a convenience, and the presence of these links is not a Vibra Healthcare endorsement of the sites, their contents, or links. Also, the presence of these links is not an endorsement of any information or other content or expression of views contained on the linked sites.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Vibra Healthcare’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- A visitor can access our entire site without providing any personal information at any time. Vibra Healthcare may ask you to provide information about yourself, or your companies, in order to better serve you, for instance, in connection with an application for employment. Examples of information requested may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data.
- Vibra Healthcare will never give away, trade, or sell the information we collect to a third party.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned to use for other purpose, except that we will use personal information as may be required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. We will respect any requests to delete personal information at any time.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If insufficient, inaccurate or incomplete information provided, we will be unable to provide accurate and reliable services.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
To enhance your experience with our sites, many of our web pages use “cookies.” Cookies are text files we place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering at one of our sites. However, once you choose to furnish the site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
Vibra Healthcare may compile statistical information concerning the usage of the site. This information allows Vibra Healthcare to monitor its utilization and continuously improve its quality. Examples of this information would include, but not be limited to, the number of visitors to the site, or to sections or pages within the site, patterns of traffic flowing through the site, length of time spent on the site, or in sections or pages of the site, the other sites that refer visitors to the site, the pages of the site that visitors frequently use as entry and exit points, utilization of the browser and operating systems and versions used by visitors to the site, etc.
Vibra Healthcare, LLC
4600 Lena Drive
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
CCPA Employee and Applicant Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice for California Employees (the “Notice”) applies solely to all job applicants, employees, owners, directors, officers, and contractors (collectively referred to in this Notice as “employees”) who reside in the State of California (“you”). We adopt this Notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Notice.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of the information we collect and to being transparent about the purposes for which we use your information. This Notice sets forth our policies and practices for handling the information we collect and use in the employment context.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
When a person applies to join our team or over the course of a person’s employment, we may collect the following categories of personal information. We collect and use this information only as permitted or required by, and in compliance with, law.
- Contact Information, including name, alias and other names, email address, telephone or mobile phone number, address, Social Security Number, driver’s license number or state ID card number, passport number, and other unique personal identifiers associated with you or other beneficiaries such as your spouse or child;
- Sign-In and Device Information, including username and password, account name or number, and other online or device identifiers, Internet or other electronic network activity information such as browsing and search history and information regarding interactions with websites and applications, our systems, and networks;
- Educational, Professional, and Employment-Related Information, including employment, employment and education history, professional licenses, marital or domestic partner status, date of birth, age, gender, classifications protected under state or federal Equal Employment Opportunity laws (such as race or national origin), medical condition or information, and health insurance information and policy number;
- Geolocation data, including badge access and telematics data
- Biometric information, including imagery of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, hand, palm, vein patterns, or voice recordings and keystroke patterns or rhythms, gait patterns or rhythms, and other characteristics that can be used to establish identity; and
- Financial Information, including bank account, billing address, and information about your income and account balances.
Purposes for Which Personal Information Is Used
We process your personal information for the following business purposes:
- Determining your eligibility for a position with the company, including processing your application, assessing your fit with us or for a specific role, conducting interviews, carrying out background and reference checks in accordance with law, and keeping records related to our hiring process;
- Managing compensation, benefits, and employment-related expenses, including payroll processing, managing salaries and expenses, managing corporate credit cards and expense reimbursements, as well as administering equity, compensation, bonus, and insurance programs; Managing professional development, performance, and conduct, including responding to complaints of misconduct, managing conflicts of interest, conducting performance appraisals, supporting career development, and managing whistleblower programs;
- Protecting the company against illegal activity and other misconduct, including by detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Undertaking activities to verify and maintain the quality, safety, and performance of our products and services, including product and service testing, research, and development;
- Complying with our legal obligations, including those related to tax and anti-discrimination laws; and
- Other routine business purposes.
Contact Information & Policy Updates
We may update this Notice from time to time, in which case the revised Notice will be posted to our intranet or provided to you in writing, by email, or mail. If you have any questions or comments about this Notice and the ways in which Vibra Healthcare, LLC collects and uses your information as described above, please do not hesitate to contact us at 717.591.5700.
Right to Know. You have the right to know and see what Personal Information we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:
The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that Personal Information.
The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
If we disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, a list of the disclosures made for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and verify you and your request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the Personal Information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
Complete your transaction;
Provide you with the Services;
Perform a contract between us and you;
Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for such activities; • Fix our system in the case of a bug;
Protect the free speech rights, including the free speech rights of you or other users, or exercise another right provided by law;
Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.);
Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
Comply with a legal obligation; or make other internal and lawful uses of the Personal Information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Other Rights. California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write us at:
4600 Lena Drive
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Exercising these Rights. To exercise any of the rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Calling us at 717.591.5700
Writing us at
4600 Lena Drive
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. In order to verify your identity, we will ask you for certain information. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. Any new Personal Information collected for the purposes of verification will be deleted as soon as practical after processing your request, subject to legal retention requirements.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password-protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to Personal Information associated with that specific account. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We are not obligated to respond to a “right to know” request from you more than twice within a 12-month period.
Response Time and Format. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For “right to know” requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the Personal Information from one entity to another entity without hindrance, specifically through an encrypted email.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. For example, as a result of you exercising your CCPA rights, we will not:
Deny you Services.
Charge you different prices or rates for Services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
Provide you a different level or quality of Services.
Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for Services or a different level or quality of Services.
Do Not Track. We do not have the capability to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from various web browsers.